St James House
St James House was built in 1867 and was originally a Victorian factory school that supported the ceramics industry. It became an adult education centre in the 1960s before being acquired by the city council in 1995.
The building has been extensively refurbished to provide 23 offices, studios and workshops of various shapes and sizes that can be let on a monthly licence agreement, a communal kitchen area and a 40-person meeting room with projection equipment.
Facilities at St James House include:
- 23 offices/studios ranging in size from 11 – 36m2
- 24-hour access
- Free on-site parking
- All units fully alarmed
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Fax and broadband connection
- Reception and waiting area
- Central post and parcel facility
INTERESTED IN ARRANGING A VIEWING?
or call 01782 233224
Some venues offer character and charm. Some are eco-friendly. Some venues offer great functionality. Nowhere combines these dimensions quite like Stoke-on-Trent’s BECs.