The Sutherland Institute was built in 1897. It is a Grade II listed building which was once a technical college intended to promote and support the industries of its day – coal, steel and ceramics.
The building was renovated in 2005 and is the industrial arm of St James House. It has ten larger office/studio spaces that can be let on a monthly licence agreement, and has a 120-seat lecture hall with full modern facilities.
Facilities at the Sutherland Institute include:
- 10 offices/studios ranging in size from 25 – 133m2
- 24-hour access
- Free on-site parking
- All units fully alarmed
- 120-seat lecture theatre with breakout rooms
- Reception and waiting area
- Fax and broadband connection
- Central post and parcel facility
- 24-hour security and CCTV
INTERESTED IN ARRANGING A VIEWING?
or call 01782 236336
Some venues offer character and charm. Some are eco-friendly. Some venues offer great functionality. Nowhere combines these dimensions quite like Stoke-on-Trent’s BECs.