Roslyn Works is a classic Victorian ceramics factory complete with bottle kilns in the courtyard.
The building was refurbished in 2008. It has been converted into a 16-studio/workshop space and re-fitted as business accommodation that can be let on a monthly licence agreement.
Facilities at Roslyn Works include:
- 16 studios/workshops ranging in size from 17 – 47m2
- 24-hour access
- Free on-site parking
- Access to Gladstone Pottery Museum Café
- Reception and waiting area
- Central post and parcel facility
- 24-hour security and CCTV
INTERESTED IN ARRANGING A VIEWING?
or call 01782 235794
Some venues offer character and charm. Some are eco-friendly. Some venues offer great functionality. Nowhere combines these dimensions quite like Stoke-on-Trent’s BECs.